WE UNDERSTAND WHAT THIS MEANS TO YOU AND WE ARE HERE TO HELP
Proof of Cohabitation
In many varied situations, a person may choose to hide the fact that they have a regular partner who is living with them. The legal definition of Cohabitation is: A living arrangement in which an unmarried couple lives together in a long-term relationship that resembles a marriage. The amount of time this occurs for is not written in stone and can be anything from a number of weeks to many years.
It is often for legal reasons that a client needs to prove that the suspect is cohabiting with another person and it is exactly this type of proof that we are experts in acquiring.
Using state-of-the-art surveillance techniques and technology, and investigating records with various authorities and companies, we gather information and evidence in the form of video, photographic and written evidence to provide sufficient support for any case.
Affordable Rates and Excellent Customer Service
- We offer highly competitive rates without cutting back on customer service
- All clients receive a personal and dedicated case manager throughout their case
- Contact your case manager by phone or email – you decide
How an Investigation Works
- Get in touch
- Discuss a plan with a personal case manager
- Commence the investigation
Call Us now to find out exactly how we can help you: